BATES TACTICAL UNIFORM SOCKS MID CALF 4 PAIR, (DESERT TAN) LARGE (9-13)
It all started with men's dress shoes. In 1885 Bates Shoe Company was just a tiny dress footwear manufacturer. More than seven decades later, the company narrowed its focus to create a uniform dress shoe specifically for the U.S. Navy. From there, its uniform footwear line exploded onto the market. With 1.5 million pairs of military boots sold each year in 60 countries, it's no surprise that Bates remains a major player in the world of military footwear. With a reputation like Bates', it's easy to see why so many uniformed men and women wear these military boots with pride.
Bates Tactical Uniform Socks Mid Calf 4 Pair, (Desert Tan) Large
The Bates Tactical Mid-Calf Sock is made from 70% ultraspun polyester, 27% nylon, and 3% spandex, making it a durable sock. It is designed with no dyes in foot to avoid irritating sensitive skin, and its moisture management wicks away moisture for cooler, drier comfort.
- 70% Ultraspun Polyester / 27% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Moisture management wicks away moisture for cooler, drier comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Embedded arch support reduces foot fatigue
- Targeted cushioning for maximum durability and protection
- Rib stay-up top for a secure, comfortable fit
- 10 inches from heel to top
- Made in the USA